Friday, October 9, 2009

What Happened Lucy??? Week 20 Is Here...

I didn't forget. Oh trust me, I didn't forget. What can I say? It's costume season - I'm really busy!

There was no winner for Week 19, and since it's such a great Halloween image, I'm going to use it again for Week 23 (Halloween Week). So, you can keep looking for it, and wait for it to show up again. It will be an exciting race to see who enters their answer first once the image is up. But please, if you know what it is, you have to wait until I re-post the image on the 29th before you tell the world. By the way, Charlie was on the right track with his comment.

If you liked the prize for Week 19, take a look at my next post, later today.

We are now in Week 20.

Here we go. The image for Week 20...

And, here is your prize, if you're the lucky winner. A nice cup of tea with cookies. Perfect for afternoon tea on a nice fall day. Put in a little Moondance, sit back and relax.
If you drive by my house late at night, and see me working away at my sewing machine, toot your horn and say hello!

Till later Pumpkinheads.

2 comments:

Lisa's Cocina said...

I was just browsing through your Etsy listings and saw the little carrot costume -- SO ADORABLE! And me, with no infant to put into it. I must fix that.
I hope you are well. You were greatly missed in Arkansas.

Katrine said...

...and I greatly missed BEING in Arkansas. Very greatly. Thanks Lisa!

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!