Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 19 - Photo Challenge

I know, I know, I'm late. Like the White Rabbit. I'm sorry. It's been a very hectic week, Alice, on top of a very hectic week, Alice. I didn't have an image this morning, and I was crazy busy at work so I couldn't run out at lunch time to take one (like I did last week). So, after work I rushed home, grabbed the kids, ran out with my camera, took this photo, went to the grocery store (where I left my wallet that I now have to go pick up but I'm already in my jammies so that stinks), rushed home to put dinner together and here I am now, finally, posting this week's very cool image.

It's a little Halloween-y and if you look at it that way, I'm EARLY. So there.


And I know you're wondering about your prize. Because prizes are cool and fun to win, and the prizes here at the Photo Challenge-o are the best prizes ever. Right?

Well, this week you could win a "Flower Pot Scarecrow." This little dude will be handmade for you (yes, WILL be) by moi. I am making several for work early next week, and I'll make an extra one for this week's lucky winner. It won't look exactly like this, but it will be entirely cute and will be super happy in your flower pot during the Gathering of the Scarecrows!


I am off to a family wedding this weekend and may not check email and comments until Sunday. So, anxious guessers, be patient. I'll be right back with ya.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

C Glover said...

looks like a crypt door from a grave yard, but where? hmmm

Unknown said...

A fairy door for a wiiiiide fairy. Ahem. LOL

Did you get my email? The owner of The Baby Gardner forwarded your email to me. I'd love to work on the project you mentioned. :)

It was so good to hear from you again! I keep thinking I'm going to make another hippo but so far you have the only one :)

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!