Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 21! Photo Challenge

I can hardly believe it's been 21 weeks! Thank you all for your patience as I muddle (and not strawberry muddle, mind you) my way through my very busy costume season. I am about half way through - still need to finish Uncle Sam, create Chainsaw Ferret and whatever my daughter decides to be. And, the Girl Scouts are keeping me very busy with the Scarecrow thing, as well as work (oh yeah, I work full time too) and kids with homework and trying desperately to get my new site ready. Busy season. Haven't even had time to go apple picking yet.

There was no winner for week 20. The image was taken at the back of the row of shops in downtown Kennebunk, where the Tom's of Maine factory store is. Here are a couple of shots so you can see better.

I have those Milano's and Vanilla Tea sitting right here next to me. Hmm. Wonder how long THOSE will last. I also still have the "Flower Pot Scarecrow" that I made and offered as a prize last week. I think I'll offer that one again. It's just so timely, with the Scarecrow parade this weekend.

The image for week 21 is this....


And, as I said, the prize is this cute little scarecrow that I made especially for your fall flower pot, or to carry in Saturday's scarecrow parade in the Port.


If you don't win, but still would like a little scarecrow just like this one, get to the town green in front of the Captain Lord Mansion this Saturday between 2 and 5 and the Girl Scouts and I will sell you one! We've been making them for two weeks now. We have 45 of them to sell, along with lots of great baked goods. See you there! In the square!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!