Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On the Snippet

I'm snippeting again. The last snippet came from my son. He actually heard an employee say that to a customer once in a fast food restaurant. I'm not clear on any other details, but the images created in my mind by that quote are awesome.

Here's a new snippet for you. I hope you can have fun with this one.

"Let me try that. It's not magic."


Wow. Wouldn't today be the perfect day for a massage and a hot bath, and a glass of wine with apple slices covered in caramel? I think so. The beat moves on drummers. Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Critter's Mom said...

Ooh, I wanted to comment on the snippet, but now I'm distracted by the thought of apples and caramel... Well, here goes:

"Let me try that. It's not MAGIC. And we all know that I'm no magician."
(The crowd snickers.)
I reach up and scratch my bulbous, red nose, and stomp my left foot in the same motion. These silly clown boots make a great thumping noise, and I look truly ridiculous.
(more snickering from the audience.)

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!