Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photo Challenge - Answer Week 21

Don't you love the little cottage in the Week 21 image? I do. I can think of a 1,000 uses for it. I know one reader would like to make it into a workshop. What would you do with it if you had such a space on your property? I'd really like to know. Shoot me a comment and tell me, in full detail! Or, if you're so inclined, draw a picture of your little space. I'll share the comments (keep yours anonymous if you like) and pictures. I'll give a prize to the one with the most detail.

Oh, this particular cottage is on a property on High Street, just out of town, close to the turn off to Harasecket Road. You know the one - green and white farmhouse, scarecrow in the garden, rolling field behind it.

The Photo Challenge is going to take a little break. I think just for two weeks. That doesn't mean that I won't post on the blog from time to time, but I won't be running amok with my camera trying to find interesting things to photograph, or baking or buying prizes for the photo challenge. I am told that my new site can be completed and up and running in that time, so I'd like to put all my efforts into that for a time and come back with a splash.

And it will be a splash because the new site is WAY TOO COOL FOR WORDS. I can't wait for you all to see it. Here is the tiniest hint of what's to come:



So, I'll be working on that for the next two weeks, and of course Halloween costumes for my own kids. Gotta get that Chainsaw Ferret going, and I've yet to hear my daughter's final declaration of costume choice. She's under pressure now.

'Till next time piccadillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!