Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 18 - Photo Challenge

This, I think, is going to be one of my all-time favorite Photo Challenge images. Well, at least it is so far. Do you know where this is?

I had some fun taking that picture. It's so very diner-esque.

And continuing along that theme, your prize for this week is this awesome little set of 4 practical, cool, durable little diner dishes. A Flea Market find.

Each dish measures 4.25" in diameter, not including the little handle. I can think of about three zillion uses for these: sauces, kosher salt handy by the stove, jewelry on the dresser, M&M's anywhere you want, paper clips, sea glass collection, a side dish of sliced radishes. You name it, these little buggers will be there for you.
I would love to keep them, but alas, I have too many dishes already. Besides, I bought 8 of them and you're only getting 4. See how that works?
So proper people, till another day. Good luck.

3 comments:

Lisa's Cocina said...

I love the sign, and can't wait to see what it's part of! Those dishes are adorable, too! I have a weakness at flea markets - it's very hard to go and just "look" without coming home with a treasure of some sort.

C Glover said...

Ok I wanted to drive down to see if I was correct but never got down that way so I will just have to try anyway. I think its the little car shop off of RT 1 on the left before Bentleys bar. He has all kinds of cool old cars and other car related stuff.I dont know what the name of his shop is but he is a nice guy I have stopped bye and looked at some of his trucks.

Katrine said...

Nice work Charlie.

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!