Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Answer - Week 17 Photo Challenge

Well, jeez. Nobody?

I'm a little surprised. I guess none of you are as enamoured with the United States Postal Service as I am. I just love that you can still send a letter clear across the country to your great Aunt Edna for under 50 cents. And I like to go in and visit John and John and the other "post office guys". They're nice to me.


Anyway, the window is one of two on the front facade of the Kennebunk Post Office.
See?

So, I'll just keep the little Flea Market find until next week. In the meantime, there's a new poll up there on the right, and a new Snippet in "Snippeting". Plenty to keep you all busy until tomorrow.
Best wishes beanpops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!