Thursday, September 3, 2009

Week 15 - Photo Challenge

Week 15. Week 15. Okay, here we go...




And for your prize this week:

A $5 giftcard to The Cafe at Lafayette
(formerly known as The Coffee Gourmet)

You can use it to get a hot cup of coffee one fall morning when your wallet is empty, or a cup of the most delicious corn chowder ever one afternoon, or put it toward an awesome breakfast out on a Saturday morning. The Cafe at Lafayette is one of my very favorite spots; I've been going there myself and with my kids for over 12 years! Lisa, Elisa, Amanda and the rest of the crew there will take good care of you! If you want a most delicious treat, ask for an Iced Hot Chocolate - it's my daughter's favorite.

I'll be back around again soon with some new Snippeting, and maybe a couple of pics from vacation.

Until then, BatKids.

3 comments:

C Glover said...

It is the memorial park by the police station at the head of main street were the old town hall used to be.

Katrine said...

There was a town hall there? On that corner? When was that?

C Glover said...

It was laid out with the front facing towards the church parallel with Summer street. It had the same feel as the current town hall, but I think it was a little more swanky. It was built in 1867 and burned in 1920.

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!