Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Week 14 Answer

Well done Minervini. This is a front window at Bibber Funeral Home on Summer Street. It's such a beautiful old Victorian, and I love the curtains they've chosen for those front windows - they're perfect. (okay - next day - I'm noticing now that the lovely curtains don't show in this image, and you all must think I'm either blind or have an unusual passion for pull-shades) I'll get your prize to you tomorrow!


New photo tomorrow - I hope this one doesn't cause as much pain for you all. Should be pretty easy. Stay alert, open your eyes and see what's around.

There's an interesting new entry in the last Snippet - did anyone see that?
Till the 'morrow chippees.

1 comment:

Lisa's Cocina said...

I just realized that my guess for this photo challenge was "my future house". Oh my.

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!