Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photo Challenge - Week 14

Important Note to all Photo Challenge Players:
I will be on vacation next week from August 22-29. The Photo Challenge will be taking a vacation too, so I will not post a new photo next week. The Photo Challenge will commence with Week 15 on September 3rd. I will officially announce the winner of Week 14 on September 2nd. If there is a winner for Week 14 before my vacation begins, I will make every effort to get your prize to you before my vacation.

Week 14 - here we go!
I think this one will go fast! Get your mouse and keyboard ready!

Gorgeous window, isn't it?


PRIZE: These cool aluminum water bottles are still up for grabs! Just in time for back to school, end of summer hikes and bikerides and laying in the sun in the backyard with nothing else to do.


Good luck sailors! Stay wayward with the wind!
(I just said it - no idea what it means. But I meant the good luck part)

6 comments:

Lisa's Cocina said...

I hope you're going somewhere fun for vacation! Although, anywhere where "work" isn't is sometimes vacation enough for me.

I love the window. My guess is that it's from my future house.

Minervini said...

It's one of two things,either I'm the only one paying attention to the photo challenge or I'm the only one not watching where I'm going when I'm driving around town. I'm going to hold off on my guess to give someone else a chance, but if I'm the only one playing(which I hope I'm not)I guess I can wait to Sept. 1 to post. So get out there and look around this beautiful area in which we live!!!

Katrine said...

Minervini, I know others are playing - they tell me so all the time. I'm with you - OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE! This one should be pretty easy. Good luck all!

Katrine said...

I was asked today if this is the Wedding Cake house. No, it isn't. Then, I was asked if it's on Summer Street. Yes, it is. Now you all have the same game pieces with which to play. Good luck!

Lisa's Cocina said...

I have no idea what the Wedding Cake House is, but it sounds wonderful.

Minervini said...

Could this be the window into the afterlife? Hmmm! It's one of the front windows at the Bibber Funeral
Home.

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!