Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm surprised no one guessed this one, especially all of you moms and Little Leaguers out there. I know you've all been here before...the West Kennebunk playground. See the little car illustration on the outside of the jungle-gym? Hmmm. Yes. Good one, eh?


Well then, there are still two gleaming, shiny, aluminum water bottles up for grabs. I know you could all use an extra water bottle this week!
Tomorrow I'll post a new image. Maybe I'll try to choose an image of something sweaty. That way, when we all look back in February, moaning about the biting cold at our fingertips and the frozen pipes in our basements, we can remember a time when it was so hot that the dancing butterflies were sweating from their wingtips.

In the meantime, here are a few finds:
A very cool blog idea at Today I Saw. I really like this one. If only I had thought of it first. And if only I could draw.

And a few Etsy items that are new to my "I Covet" list (what...doesn't everyone have an "I Covet" list?):
Laptop Sleeve by Byrd and Belle - I don't have a laptop, but if I did, this would be it's home.
Small Circles Coffee Table by Michael Arras - I don't need a coffee table, but I like this anyway.
And I love Girl Savage's Feltidermies, with special fondness for Eight Point Buck, Brontosaurus, and Jackalope 44.

'Till tomorrow homo sapiens.

2 comments:

Jackie T. said...

Love 'Today I Saw' - would love to do it with my kids. You always find the coolest things!

Katrine said...

Doing the Today I Saw with kids is such a great idea. It could even be "This Week I Saw" and they could draw their favorite thing from the week, or even month. Send to grandparents, relatives, friends, teachers. Very cool idea. Hmmm. You're giving me an idea. Hmmm.

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!