Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Holy Snippeting Pickles, Batman!

I realized this morning that I had said I would post another Snippet yesterday. Yesterday got by me, and now, today almost has too.

Let's see what everyone does with this one. Enter your addition in the Comments. Remember, you don't have to follow along with anyone else's work. Just add to this Snippet in any way you see fit. I'll disclose the origins of this quote in a few days.

You need your pickles. Just why should you move catsup bottles, mayonnaise jars, relishes and bottles of steak sauce to find those pickles?


Good luck and happy Snippeting!

2 comments:

Critter's Mom said...

This is exactly what I'm thinking to myself, as I move aside (instead of throwing away) the multiple jars of coctail sauce. "Why," I mumble out loud, "don't they make coctail sauce in smaller jars? Who ever goes through an entire jar of this stuff? How much shrimp can one person consume before the expiration date?!"
I hear a snicker from over my shoulder, and I realize that my little talk-to-myself mumble has grown to a shout...

Bananas said...

Would you move your band-aids, cold medicine and benedryl each morning just to take your daily vitamin?

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!