Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm anxious to try this salad from Lisa's Cucina. I love the idea of sweet watermelon with cukes and onions. But, I might leave out the feta and mix in the tiniest bit of ricotta cheese, flavored with some mint.

And I bought fresh radishes at the farmer's market yesterday. I think I'll try this simple sandwich from 24 Boxes.

Here's a little piece of my day. A great day in all.

Backseat: "Hey Mom, look at the size of this peanut."
Mom: "Um hmm."
Backseat: "Whoa, look at THIS one!"
Mom: "Um hmm."
Backseat: "Dad, look at it!"
Mom: "He can't honey, he's driving."
Pause.
Backseat: "Here's another one!"
Mom: "Okay! I get it! You've got big peanuts!"
Driver's seat - explosive and infectious laughter. And then, we're all laughing. The backseat is laughing too, but has no idea why.


Are we ready for another snippet? I'll post one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!