Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey, follow me...

Hiccups & Fairy Dust is packing up all the pixie dust, leaving the mushroom camp and moving to a new site. Even the name is changed, so you won't find the new site at the old address.


4 SQUARE WALLS
was created for me by my brilliant husband and his fellow, Matt, at White Dog Arts. It's fresh, clean and fun. At 4 SQUARE WALLS you'll find my usual chatter about things going on, things I've seen, heard and made, or wish I'd made.


You'll also see that the Photo Challenge comes back to life in a new format; or actually, several new formats. It's not just for locals anymore. So, my single reader in California can now join in the fun!


Snippets have also changed and I think you'll find snippeting more fun than before - especially since you won't need to be involved and write stuff and put yourself out there in the limelight all exposed in your prose.


Lastly, 4 SQUARE WALLS has a store. The shelves are empty right now, but I am seeking out some wonderful things that you won't be able to live without, so keep checking back.


It is very easy to subscribe to 4SQUARE WALLS, so you can get news of all the fun right away in your own inbox, as soon as it's published. And, it's easy to comment too, because I really do like to hear from you.


So, follow me to 4 SQUARE WALLS and check it out. In case I haven't given you enough links yet, here's one more. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!