Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 17- Photo Challenge

Another day, another dollop (because who needs money when you have whipped cream?).

Here's your image for Week 17...
And the prize this week is...well...I don't really know yet. It will be something like this...


A cool find from the flea market. Not sure what it will be - think surprise, or grab bag. Feel the excitement, the anticipation. If you're lucky, it will be every bit as cool as those fried-egg-shoes you see up there.

I borrowed this image of Flea Market Finds from a very cool blog I found: 45 wall design. Check it out if you feel inclined - some cool things there.

Good luck all.
We'll chat at the water cooler.

1 comment:

Lisa's Cocina said...

OK, I'm at the watercooler. Where are you?

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!