Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 16 - Photo Challenge

SWEET 16!

The Photo Challenge is celebrating its Sweet 16 Week. How? Well, since Sweet 16 makes me think of all things pink, I'll throw something pink into the prize bag this week, along with the regular prize. What will it be? I'm not sure yet. Let's let it be a surprise.

But first, you have to figure out where THIS is:

I know. It's kinda cool. The paint on this building has chipped off in just such a way that now there's a little boy's silhouette - can you see him? Ruffled hair, slightly turned up nose, maybe kinda Tom Sawyer-ish? (I like that - Tom Sawyer, whitewashed wall...). So, can you tell me where young Tom lives?
The prize this week is...



yes...two more water bottles! New colors this time. And, as promised, I'll throw in an extra prize this week!
Good luck rangers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate!
This is the building on the corner of Route 1 and Ross Road. I LOVE this building!
Heather

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!