Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week 12 - Photo Challenge

It's Week 12.
See if you can figure out where this guy lives. Maybe he's a modern day David. If so, I wonder who his Goliath would be?
Should we name him? He looks like trouble to me.

I'm making bread for my boys this week, so I'll make a loaf for the lucky winner too. It will be a cinnamon-sugar bread (not a cake-like bread) and will be perfect for breakfast toast, or french toast. Or, I'm thinking I might make a cream cheese and cucumber sandwich with it for myself. Yes, I think cream cheese, cucumbers and cinnamon bread would be a good combination.

Answers in the comments by next Wednesday at 7am please.
Thank you to all for spreading the word about this challenge! It's most fun when lots of people are playing, and the numbers are definitely growing! I walked into the post office this morning and John said, "Hey, it's FAIRY DUST! Or, should I say it's HICCUPS?"
Word is getting out.
Of course, more Snippets would be fun too. Try your hand at that. Click on the category called Snippeting in the menu at the top right of the blog to go to the latest Snippet.
Best of luck this week!



6 comments:

C Glover said...

Is he in the little sitting area outside the downstairs at the town library?

Katrine said...

No, Charlie, sorry. Try try again.

Minervini said...

I just caught our juvenile delinquent out of the corner of my eye this morning on Rt.1. Standing amongst the other concrete lawn ornaments in front of Blooms & Heirlooms.

Katrine said...

Nice work Mike!

Lisa's Cocina said...

I may not know where your photos were taken, but I really enjoy looking at them. I miss the East Coast scenery!
Your bread also looks and sounds fantastic! Is it gluten free?

Katrine said...

Yes Lisa, it is Gluten Free. It's so yummy!

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!