Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 6

A last minute picture taken yesterday afternoon, when it finally stopped raining. See if you can guess this one. I can't tell if this is a tricky one or not. You tell me.


And here's the prize for this week. A six-pack of Dilly Bars from Dairy Queen! You see, I'm counting on some nice, warm weather. The way I figure it, there isn't any rain left in the UNIVERSE, so we're good.

As always, the contest rules are on the right-hand side of the blog. Be sure to forward this to your friends and co-workers. And don't forget, you can sign up for automatic feed on this blog, so you can quickly see when I post new images or when others comment.

Good luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, I just want to say that i shouldn't be reading the FB screen without my glasses, as i thought the picture of the dilly bar was photo number 6. I totally couldn't place it . Now that i see the REAL picture for number 6, i still totally cannot place it.

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!