Thursday, May 21, 2009

A contest, with a PRIZE even!

This is the first in a series. Every week, for the next 4 weeks, I'll post a photo that I've taken somewhere in the Kennebunks. If you can guess the location of the photograph, you will win the prize for that week.

Why? Just because. Entirely just because. We all need a little pick me up now, and this will get me out with my camera, which I don't do enough, and give you all something to think about instead of finances, crazy schedules, kids at home for the WHOLE summer, and all that stuff.

  • To win the prize, be the first to write the correct location in the comments here on my blog.
  • Be as specific in naming the location as you can.
  • Let me know how to contact you, in case you win, so I can get your prize to you.
  • My husband and kids are not allowed to participate - sorry guys.
  • I will post the photos on Thursdays. So look for them.
  • I will announce the winner when I post the next photo - so Thursday also.
  • Pass this on to your local friends. The more the merrier.

    Remember, all photos will be taken in the Kennebunks (Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Lower Village, West Kennebunk or Arundel).
Here is the first photograph:

And the first prize is this:

2 Dozen Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies with Hershey's Kisses (gluten free if you want).

Good Luck!
Until next week!



5 comments:

J Baker said...

I think its the bridge at the railroad tracks on Depot/Sea rd.

Katrine said...

Oh Julie, very close, but no.

Julie and Shanelle said...

Shanelle thinks its the skateboard park

Katrine said...

Nope. Sorry Shanelle. Keep trying!

Cindy Ferrick said...

Week Two: Middle School - the side next to the baseball field - where the buses come around and you park for a baseball game.

Post a Comment

This is where you can post a photo challenge guess, or a comment on what you see here. I'd love to hear from you!